Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another walk...




I was inside doing this
and it's so pretty outside
 I decided to go have a glass of this
NO, not vino
'tis cranberry juice...
I call this my cranberry sunshine drink!!!

then this caught my eye
he's always there
scarfing up what is left of the morning feed

and I looked up and saw this
the leaves on the tulip trees are here

and the sun is making the dogwood swell...


then I went for a stroll to see what I could see


the sweet wild violets are all over the place


so I came inside and made this

It is for you!!!


Happy rest of the day to you


I have to get back to this



2 comments:

  1. Glad you took a stroll from all that wool! And thank you for those REAL violets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love violets and your arrangement in an eggshell is just beautiful! A perfect symbol of spring.

    ReplyDelete