Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar....



I watched the Oscars last night.
If there had been something else to watch,
a good movie or something on PBS,
I would have watched that.
The show didn't hold my interest at all.
It seemed weak and disorganized somehow.
When I see actors who can't read a prompter,
 can't fake a little excitment, I tend to wonder what they are doing there.
The radom shots of the audience showed they weren't very impressed either.
The hosts were annoying, their jokes weren't funny, and the whole thing was a waste of time.
EXCEPT
for the fact that Avatar didn't sweep the awards.
But isn't it sad that there are still groups
who are just now making
"firsts".
Women and people who aren't old white men!
Well done to all of them
and Mr. Avatar director,
you aren't king of the world tonight!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment