Thursday, April 29, 2010

A huge touch of the uglies




There is a fable that travels amongst
us hookers of yarn,
about gremlins and goblins
sneeking into one's hook work
and messing things up.
These little blighters can
move in fast
and move on
with great speed.
There are tales of them being in
Australia
and showing up in Latvia
that same night,
mixing colours that don't go together,
stealing
blocks
or causing
the inability
to count
properly.
WELL,
and you knew there would be a
WELL,
(or a
BUT),
they showed up here yesterday
and caused the ugliest
creation ever
made in
all the
history
of hooking
yarn
together.
Wanna see,
are you sure??
Sit down,
take a deep breath
and look at this.




:0

I will defeat them,
I will,
and I will take back my work
and make it mine again!!!
Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. its lovely and very special ,you should be happy that you made it couse it made me and many others really happy to look at ,lovely colors and again awesome flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my what a dilemma...
    Although through my rose coloured glasses this look lovely...
    there again beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...
    Are you the beholder?
    Well if so, back you go & make it yours again...

    ReplyDelete