Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, Monday..



It was foggy this morning
and very quiet and wet.

But out of the fog on the lake
came a single goose.
Alone and silent. I hope the others show up soon,
he looks lonely!

The Colombine is swelling
and should burst open
any day now...
maybe today.
This Hosta is unfurling
wet from the rain shower
we just had.
He sang me the most beautiful song
so I took his portrait.

He just told me about the tomato burrito
again.
And him....
he reminds us that
there is a
Panda Watch
going on at the DC Zoo.
Have a good day
everyone,
we are off to do what's necessary
to get through the day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these lovely pictures, your garden journal. We can go through the year as things grow, blossom, then make way for the later bloomers. The lake is always magnificent and I wonder whether the geese from Canada also used it as a way station when the Indians were there and named it Arrowhead....

    ReplyDelete