Sunday, June 6, 2010

I know where the butterflies sleep



Really I do!!
I went outside to see how the day was
don't ask...
well, OK
it's that kind of weather that
makes you instantly
agitated,
me, anyway.
The air is thick with
humidity
it's hot
and
it's hazy.
OH and there is
smoke from a fire burning
by the lake
and it
STINKS.
So, so far it's a lovely story
HUH?!!!
well, not being one to be agitated for too long....
 I saw this
 

and this
 
 
and this
 

and I thought
OK
it's not all bad
so I continued

and I found
THIS

 
 
 
 
 
A butterfly
under the leaves of a violet
sleeping.
I almost stepped on it
but fate stepped in (?!:) )
and
he moved
and
I
saw him.
WOW!!!
 
 
 
I know it isn't
crystal clear
but you try getting a sleeping
butterfly
UNDER
a leaf
!!!!!!!!
I also saw this
 
 
 
 
and
 
 

So who cares if it's
hazy hot and humid
and it stinks
I have these to make up for it
and
that's all one needs.
Have abutterfly kind of day
lazy
or
frantic
as the blue butterfly was
trying to get all the nectar
before the bees did.

:)









2 comments: