Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revealed...




Now I told you that for some it would be a great big
 SO WHAT
but for me it is wonderful!!!
THIS is what the secret is


My husband,
of 38 years!!!!,
built me a new computer!!!
It's MINE, all mine and nothing but mine!!!
all brand new stuff
in a new box
and
I am using it right now!!!!!

When the first box arrived in the mail...
I thought he was upgrading his.
Then the second box arrived
and a third
and so on
until he said
It isn't for mine
it's YOUR new rig.
 MY NEW RIG!!!!
If you had told me a few short years ago
that I would get excited about a computer
and use words like
"new rig"
I would have told you your were nuts.
But today I say
YIPPPPEEEEE!!!
So, those are the hands that put it together
and
 loaded all the new stuff
64 bits (?)
and
a mother board (check)
and
memory (check)
and 
who knows what else is in the box sitting in the chair next to me
in the
roomontheleft,
with it's little flashing lights
and
quiet fans blowing air on me.
He gave up his lawn mower for this
so the grasses and the weeds will
blow gently in the breeze for a while longer
and
I will be frugal and sensible
and help save the pennies any way we can
so that soon I will be showing you the
photo of his new rig.
This, on re-reading it, sounds sooooo silly
but,
who cares
I have a new computer!!!

Who really DOESN"T CARE two hoots.......

HER!!!!!

So, that's what we did on our 38th Anniversary
we birthed a
NEW RIG!!!!!

See you in a while
I'm going surfing!!!!

:)



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new computer! And happy belated anniversary. What a story of your wedding day. HA! Certainly, for many reasons, a day to remember. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so worth the wait- that is super exciting news! Well done hubby. Happy Anniversary...what a treat. Enjoy surfing on your new ride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets excited about building a new computer:)(with help!) What a lovely hubby giving up his lawnmower just for you, lol! I like long wavy grass anyway!!

    ReplyDelete