Monday, June 7, 2010

What a difference a day makes....






24 little hours....
la la
See, it is soooo beautiful
outside today
I thought I would sing at you!!!
Well, OK, maybe not.
The cat hates it when I sing
so I won't upset her!!!
Anyway,
the storms are gone
the clouds have parted
 the sun is out
the sky is blue
the birds are singing
and the
bees are buzzing,
(nearly got stung!!)
all's well with the world
(we can pretend for just now)
and
I went out
and
got you
some flowers.
For those of you who
might have
the Monday
blues
or
blaahhss
here's a little

pot o 'flowers.
It's only
3 days till
Friday
and we all know how fast those come.

The car is in the repair shop
it's got spark plug problems
???
and should be back with us
tonight
or tomorrow.
What do you cook
when you have no food in the house???
Bread and water
anyone????
lol

:)

1 comment:

  1. I don't recall you ever singing to us when we were kids! I remember the PB & J sandwiches though.

    ReplyDelete