Tuesday, July 27, 2010

not mad anymore!!!





SIGH!!!!

(from the amc site)


I set the recorder on Sunday to record
my new obsession
but it failed me
miserably!!
I was so disappointed yesterday
I couldn't stand myself!!!
silly I know
really silly,
but I have spent the last three weeks
watching the
15 or so episodes
of the previous seasons
and  I was SO looking forward to the first
episode of the new one.

I had to wait until
11.00 pm last night
to record it
and by then I was fast asleep
so this morning.....
I slept really really late
for me
and nearly killed myself getting the coffee made and the cat taken care of
and throwing myself on the couch
like a little kid with a special treat
and clicked
and
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
there it was.
I feel so much better today
There was the gang
in a new office
a year later
and they are all the same
but different
just like we are
I enjoyed every single second of it
except the commercials
which is funny
because that's what they do on the show
sucker us into buying crap we don't need or want

but anything they want to sell me
I'll buy!!!!!!


I'm a very happy girl today!!!
silly
but true!

:) :) :)



1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I watched the whole season of American Idol but didn't get to see the 2 hour finale because the station changed the time on me. I was not a happy camper, but in the grand scheme of things, I realized it really doesn't matter. Glad you were able to catch your show the morning after. Love the necklace you made with those very special beads. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete