Friday, August 27, 2010

teeny tiny small




that's what I saw
on my first trip outside
this morning
with the sun just beginning to touch the front of the house


I saw.....
those dried up awful looking tiny roses I bought at the food store
are coming back nicely

the sun on the moss

and a tiny acorn


 on a tiny stem of grass
with the seed pods shining

a shadow

the first berry
on a tiny bit of the old woods that I saved

a new mushroom
clean and tidy

unlike the one from
yesterday
who is having a bad hair day
may your day be
clean and tidy
and remember it's the small things that count!!!!!



:}

.......


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see that your garden is recovering, I know it gives you so much pleasure. We are suffering with the heat today and looking forward to cooler September weather soon. Have a great weekend.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D.....your post made me smile.

    ReplyDelete