Thursday, September 16, 2010

continuing


with the feeling of Fall


a gaggle of geese landed on the lake
:}




I can't get nearer to them because the neighbour has a big
NO TRESPASSING
 sign up
and the gate to the beach is locked!!!
so this is it!!
They swam in single file from one end to the other....
honking as they went!!
I need a wide angle lens!!

I bought


a really


pretty


bunch of


"Mums"

I was going to buy a couple of pots of them
to put in the front of the house
but  with the incredible dryness
and lack of humidity
we are having
I decided against it.
Anyway, the bugs and squirrels would eat them alive!!!!!

Last night I taped the Finale of Americas Got Talent.
I watched it this morning when I got up.
I started watching it when it started
 seems like 5 yrs ago!!
but got bored and let it run without me!!!
Anyway,
the wrong person won.
Isn't  the whole point of the show to pick
a
Las Vegas
ACT.
????
Why didn't the group of young men
win?
How much of a show can you put on with a lone singer
who is  unknown
and not anymore talented than the others.
don't we have enough
cute young male singers to go 'round?
And what was that
that Sarah Brightman did
the little girl beside her
was much better!!!
So,
that's the question of the day!!!
:{

Why did the act
that showed so much
imagination
and
talent
and
skill
come
 in
3rd
???


 
BAH HUMBUG!!!!!
(turn your speakers down a bit
it's noisy and not the best video)
Isn't this just the place to come for the
really important questions in life!!!!!

:p

2 comments:

  1. We have the geese flying off at the moment and I love watching them overhead in their triangle format and yes very noisy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh these photographs are so beautiful Marilyn!
    What a pleasure to visit your blog.
    ooh, thanks so much for the wonderfl comments too on Pilars blog.
    Shes doing so well over there isn't she? glad she took the plunge.
    Love and thanks Suex

    ReplyDelete