Sunday, September 19, 2010

Not unhappy








Oh dear I seem to have left the impression I am unhappy
NO
I am not
just musing in the early morn!!!
I appreciate all of you coming here and spending time
and like myself
sometimes there is nothing to comment on
so you/I don't
but
thank you all for
commenting this time
I put a pretty flower up
in the header
it's just for you!!!!!!
and you
and you...
!!!!!
:}

I played with some beads

I made the man some cookies
and
iced them
(bleh)
but they are for him so ....

I made two more little
white pumpkins
and am trying a new stitch
on what may become a scarf

so
have one if you'd like
the acorns aren't iced
and we'll see you all
next time!!!!

bonne nuit
buona notte
Góða nótt
God natt
 Goeienacht 
Buenas noches
Boa noite
Hyvää yötä
and
cheerio
toodle pip
and
see y'all later!





5 comments:

  1. Will the man share an iced one with me? Those look wonderful.
    Thank you for always sharing your beautiful flowers with us.
    Mwah to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariliyn! Gracias for stop in my blog, I am so happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the litle cookies,he is a lucky man ,i love to come here and browse you pretty photos ,keep them coming
    love Svana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will take one of the non iced, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cookies are fabulous! And of course it is always nice to see your nice crochet. I not finding time for it at the moment. Boo! And now it's bedtime. Bah humbug. Days just go way too fast. Until tomorrow ... have a good one. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete