Saturday, December 4, 2010

how can it be




Saturday already
?
I had no idea what day it was when I got up
and was amazed to find out
must be the
whatevertheheckI'mcomingdownwith
that has turned my brain to mush!!

I felt bad dissing the cactus
so this morning I took her portrait in the brilliant sunshine
to show the true loveliness
and
say
you may be pink and loud
but you sure are
pretty
and so well put together

You are amazing little plant and I do acknowledge
that!!!

In this house
when the red dishes come out
(and are in obvious need of a good washing!!)
It Is Christmastime
I will do some decorating
when the festive mood hits
.....

in the meantime
having finished a couple of things
I started
a couple of things


 two hats and a scarf
done


a hat
and
a scarf in the most simple and easy pattern
(it's called "easy peasy" and I'll find the link)
done on BIG needles with THICK yarn
and it's coming along
nicely

the scarf that isn't for
moi!

a pile of things on the chair
slowly growing
and I am still surfing and looking for whatever there is
to do!!


on the subject of festive mood
the husband spied these at the grocery store
and I got this picture
just seconds before
it was
...
festively
consumed!!!!

Back to the salt mines
people
time is a runnin' by fast

how are you all getting on with your
busyness
????
I have spied some mighty fine things out there.....
can't wait to see them all
posted and displayed

see ya!

:)


(here is the link to the







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful craft work Marilyn! The cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete