Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh my goodness


.....
is blog land getting
Merrier
and
Merrier
by the day.
I almost lost my
"festive-ness"
there for a while
but I mustered  through
the blahs and
humbugs
and
here I am again
on the other side
of
blue!!!



The wind is howling outside
no snow for us
and I am so happy about that!!
Not yet
wait until everyone is home safe and sound on
the
24th
and then
and then
you can do your thing!!!

well not quite as much as the last time
PLEASE!!!!!


I have no idea at all if the
"boys"
are coming
I know it sounds strange to say that
but I never know about them
They have busy lives
families
and jobs that don't exactly give them any time off
so it's always an
unknown
but
if they do come
all the better
and
merrier!!!

I am
card writing and sending
package wrapping and
mailing
and generally
making a huge
messy mess
that I will now have to clean up
before I clean
I haven't had time to visit all my
favorite places yet
but I have seen a few
interesting
thumbnails
on the
dashboard
so
I will be a good girl
and clean fast
and come back
and enjoy
all your going ons

hope all is well with you all!!!1
back in a flash!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Marily, your new blog header is fun! Love the pictures of frost you took. We don't have cold or snow or rain, we have DUST! Ugh! Who knows what tomorrow will be like. It's time for me to hit the hay. Have a great rest of the day. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete