Monday, May 30, 2011

hot hot hot



outside right now
it feels like
105 degrees F

40.5 C
sounds so much closer to reality in
F
!!!

I am not going out there
I refuse
so I'm in
and I'm staying in
and anyone who stays out there
is nuts
we ran out this morning to get
the resident handyman
his
Papa's day present
early yes
but on sale better!!!
so he's occupied for a while
putting it all together and
dreaming of the things he will do
or could have done had he had it sooner
it's a saw and a table that will hold anything he needs it to hold
and work on
I asked if I could use it to
hold my embroidery
and he said
yes!!!!
 
this is what I have been doing
among other things


I will be coming to the end



of my


"watermelon period"




very soon




I just have to make another set for someone



and then we will move on
to something else



the room is too clean and tidy
need another shot of inspiration
and that "shot" I had the other day
didn't come to anything
again
HAH!!!
so off I go back to the cool of the couch
and try to finish what I started
hope you are all well and cool

I think the not being able to comment problem is over
if you don't
hit the
keep me signed in button
it all seems to work
.....

but you have to keep
signing in
!!!!!

:o






3 comments:

  1. Too hot!! Nice cool watermelon slices. Mia S

    ReplyDelete
  2. send some heat to me ,i need it
    love youre meolons hehe that sound strange but you have wonderful melons .... im so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Svana! That was funny!
    M, your watermelon coasters & holder are just aDoRaBLe! I hope who ever receives it will use them, not just to look at. Have you tried the ones I did?

    It's hell HOT here too in LA. I bought me something to help cool me off. Will post soon...LoL

    Stay cool inside Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete