Monday, June 13, 2011


this dessert is called a
bumble berry tart
apples blackberries and raspberries
in a flaky pastry shell
Friday night's goodie
one of the new foods at the grocery store
we will have it again!!!
just because of the name
mostly
but it was
del-issshhhh


Saturday night some moron started a fire that blacked out the sky and the lake
and it
stunk up the house
in this season of dry
why???


Friday the magnolia had a bloom I thought I could get up close and personal with
as soon as I saw it was opening I ran down to snap it
but the bugs and yucks got there first
and I couldn't, wouldn't
get that close



I tested a pattern for a friend and it worked
she made the pattern and figured out the seed situation
and I made the hot pad

more info later
it's from
on flickr
where you can find her blog too


Friday I had to water the plants


because it had been so hot and dry
and when I did
I saw the patterns
and
snapped
!!!


then I found a tiny
small
littlest of all
viola
in one of the beds


so I lifted it and put it in a small pot


along with a tiny panda from one of hubbies bonsai failures
and it's doing well
and panda is happy to be helping hold it up
!!!


the flower is the size of my thumb nail
so I had to
crop
a
little
...
I am on
pass the drill through the window
duty
so I can't stay long
....
well I can't stay
I hear the tapping on the window
once more


see ya!!!!





5 comments:

  1. What a charming post. But, you know right where I'm heading. Those seeds, those gosh darn seeds. This looks perfect.

    Off to have peek. Pop by, I'm trying to figure out a big strawberry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet flower. We have violets in the wild here that is not bigger than the fingernail on my pinkie. I'm amazed every time I see something really tiny and yet so perfect. Glad to see you taking so good care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice and pretty things you have going on there :)) love the dessert yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dessert - yum! Why are all those bugs attacking the magnolia bloom? Yuck! Great watermelon hotpad. Tomorrow I will try to work up something watermelon like myself. :) The summer holiday has begun! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Marilyn for testing. Yours looks FaBuLouS!

    ReplyDelete