Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ridiculousness




I keep reading about all the rain and cool weather on the other side of the
big pond
I hear griping and complaining
I read poetic visions of what one can do in the rain
I see fireplaces have been lit
mind boggling
mind blowing
not computing
how can it be so different
while those here broil in the sun
die in the heat
watch as their lives are burnt up
there is sweet sweet rain and coolness
somewhere
and people are complaining!!!
tut tut
peoples
be thankful
even though I know you would like a little sun

there were no circus events today
I saw the PM early this morning
and thought it very school playground like
why do men act like school boys all their lives
yeah Rupert came in the back door
but what about when Tony and Gordon where there
nanny nanny poo poo
then I read that the two had left the UK
that means they are coming back here
eeewwwww

why do innocent people step down while the guilty ones get to stay put
hearing that cop #1 left because he didn't want the security for the
Olympic Games to be put into question
made me remember I had some
home work to do
the blanket Queen had requested squares for a blanket
so I made a few and will send them off soon

what's

black

yellow

green

red

and blue!!

and look what fell off the hook without my even thinking about it
an African Flower
remember when everyone and their sister were making
African Flowers
I wonder how many millions there are on the planet now
and each and every day there are more made
just go to Flickr and see them all
not ridiculousness
but
unbelieveableness

maybe I'll take a steak out to the car for dinner!!!!


:)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I don't think we can do anything about the heat wave. It won't be long before we will be cooler. Your african flower is pretty. I haven't even tried making 1 yet since I've seen them last year when I joined Flickr. It will be coming up to the top of my wish list soon I hope. Your such a tease just showing bits & pieces! I'd dying of curiosity here.... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha-ha! I saw on the news where the guy took the steak out to the car to cook on the dashboard. After a couple of hours, he said the experts said it was cooked enough to eat but looked awfully disgusting. Now you know why hubby's hands were bright red when he returned from work last Thursday -- thankfully we have covered parking where we live, but he doesn't have that at work so his car is an oven when he gets in. Sometimes, the a/c doesn't even start kicking in after 20 minutes of driving. Can you believe that for years, he drove a Suburban with no a/c? He used to arrive home drenched with sweat. His jeans would have white spots all over them from the salt that would come out in his sweat. Now that's hot! A friend last nite was telling me that dust is a gift from God. It's been up high in the sky lately and certainly blocks the sun's rays from getting through. Not sure I can think of it as a gift, but I get her point. Your crochet is always wonderful! Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like everybody is making African Flowers again. Read two posts about them just today. I don't know about the sister though. :) Maybe she had enough already. And people really do like to complain about the weather! It's either too hot, to cold, to windy, to sunny... I'm glad I can enjoy it whatever it's like. And do try to felt, it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete