Friday, October 21, 2011

in a new place kinda lost and hoping for the best...

no, I haven't moved
I'm still here where I always am
it's just that
Blogger
has made us do something new and
truthfully
I don't have a clue what it is
and right now I'm looking at a new set up and it just feels
weird
I don't take to change at first
but once I'm familiar
Bob's your uncle


this is a bad photo of the heron who comes by each evening
around supper time
I know he sees me even though  I'm inside
s I don't want to disturb his hunt
and run out and try to get closer
sorry
it's really bad
will try to get a better one that doesn't have honking great tree trunks and wet soppy prayer flags
clinging to the tree for dear life
the storm that was predicted didn't arrive but the
colder air did
it's actually quite lovely
autumn should be cooler than summer
and it is
the leaves are beginning to either change
or just fall off and tomorrow I'll go leaf hunting
and I'll show you that silly
mannequin I made
and give you the link so
you can have one too!!
have a good one
folks
see ya next time

mwah!!!


5 comments:

  1. It's great to see you back to regular blogging. I've been up to my eyeballs in yarn dye so am slowly catching up in all things bloggy.

    I am refusing to change my blog layout. For the time being, I am sticking two fingers up to Blogger - it's good to rebel!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me giggle. I think it was the idea of the prayer flags clinging to the tree for dear life.

    Love your heron friend.

    My word verification is "facrat" which may be my new favorite swear word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marilyn, I tried the new post editor last nite but didn't like it so much. I finally switched over to the new template after they had all the kinks worked out. In the beginning, most who tried to change right away had lots and lots of problems. I prefer to wait rather than diving right in. Didn't like the new post editor but also am not happy that I cannot change my font size and font color within my posts like I used to be able to do -- of course, that hasn't worked in some time, since the last major blogger issues took place. Whatever they are doing now, it is causing some people problems more than others. Why oh why can't they just sometimes leave well enough alone? Hope you have a great weekend. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a lovely picture. Looking forward to seeing your manequin. WOuldn't mind seeing the things you were thinking of doing but didn't when you found they'd been done before... if you know what I mean...if you can remember what they were!... I'm sure I wouldn't! I don't forget to visit your blog though!

    Love the new "facrat" swear word!.. Mine was "pimerib".. not quite so evocative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Forgot to sign off on the above, sorry.. Misa S.

    ReplyDelete