Tuesday, July 31, 2012

raindrops on dishcloths...











and crochet on edges
athletes on tee vee
and lots of
cheering
groaning
and 
asking
WHY!!!!

are you enjoying the Games
I am
and while I cheer
or 
groan
or
(as in last nights men's gymnastics)

ask WHY!!!

(he clearly fell off at the end
he did!!!)

I knitted a dish cloth with what looks like 
and when I wasn't watching them fly through the air
 or streak through the water
or fall off their horses
ouch
I made one more little bag with a crocheted edge
and it can be either
horizontal
or
vertical
.......................
kinda like an athlete!!!!!!

:} :} :}

I have all that scrummy fabric
so 
why
not???
so...

I'll see ya later

OOOOO

:}x




3 comments:

  1. I love the dish cloth! I have started one a few weeks ago, now after seeing yours I am inspired to finish it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those dish cloths too... and the pretty purple edging. Haven't worked up any enthusiasm for the Olympics, but if you keep you eyes peeled you may see me at the equestrian events at the Paralympics!
    Mia S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dishcloth. Great texture!

    ReplyDelete