Thursday, August 2, 2012

colourful collages...

(just do a sc ch3 and then stitch into the space made on the next row)



...is what I do these days
not the best
but the funnest
made a granny square with an extra row included
love the colours of the yarns
and 
played with how small I could make a patchwork square
those are one inch...any smaller and my machine ate them
so with a tiny piece of patchwork
a needle book appeared
I am still thoroughly enjoying the Games
I was watching the women's gymnastics the other night
when the US girls didn't all get in and they were crying
husband walked past and asked what had happened
well that's life I guess
and a couple of nights later
when they all did well and they were crying
he walked past again
still crying he asked
yup I said
they should add a crying event next time
yup I said

well at least they don't act like the boys at the pool

why what do they do

well if they aren't 
adjusting their goggles
and spitting
they're adjusting their hats
and spitting
or
they're adjusting their "jewels"
and spitting
or slapping themselves silly

and spitting

:)~ :)~  :)~

but they sure can swim
.............................................................................................................................................





popcorn.....................................................................bobble..............................................................cluster....

this is for someone who asked the difference between
popcorn 
bobble
and
cluster stitches

:)

so
that's it for now
back to see if anything interesting is going on
and it's tea time
YEAH!!!!

see ya!!!




2 comments:

  1. This post made me smile because as I am typing and spitting! :) hehe.
    I love every single one of these lovely projects, but I must say the tiny needle book had me at hello. Seriously how cute is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always creating something lovely over there. That little needlebook is adorable. I did a bobble stitch yesterday -- it was to be a dishcloth, but all that bobbling got to be a little too much. If I didn't pull tight enough, then some of the bobbles would be too lose and I had to keep redoing them. I dreamed all night about Michael Phelps -- must be watching too many swimming events and hearing his name all day long definitely sunk in to the very recesses of my mind. ha! Have a great day! Tammy

    ReplyDelete