Friday, August 10, 2012

with a chance of clouds.....




thank you for the kind words and suggestions 
sometimes things don't work out and we have to lay them down and walk away
no biggie really
it isn't important
but
 it is frustrating when 
NOTHING 
you do works

:o

so today
in a much tidier and less chaotic room
I spied the 
cloud on needles
lying there looking unwanted and unloved
so with the clouds outside
 hopefully full of rain
I will attempt to finish the 
 cloud scarf
there are just a few rows left so I should be able to do it

********************************************************************

this is just a pretty picture
that's all
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you got some rain. I saw on the news that New England got way too much rain. Lovely beads. Did you manage to knit up those last rows on your scarf? Hope your day is a good one. Tammy

    ReplyDelete