Thursday, May 2, 2013

only 18 rows to go.... puff puff

another doily...this one a much bigger size so it's taking a bit longer...but that's OK...I thought I had it finished but then found out that there was a second part to the pattern...which made sense as the "flowers" didn't look finished....

it's back to grey and cold again...so I'm glad I took some snaps of the sun...there is another storm out west...a snow storm...lots of snow...poor farmers can't get the crops in...and poor us when the prices go up again... stay warm...... :) :) :)

by the way....BTW....I wrote this on Flickr and posted it here....never realized one could do that....but then again I don't know much these days!!!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I don't make many doilies from symbol charts but the prettiest ones are from a chart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doily looks great! Beautiful skill. :)

    ReplyDelete